1. Shoe sold are not refundable or exchangeable.
2. In view of sizes discrepancies, if the size cannot fit, the best we can do is to help the buyer resell it. We will only pay buyer once the shoe is purchased by another customer.
3. We will include a detailed description of every item for the buyer to refer. 4. Buyers are advised to purchase slightly bigger size than the normal size that buyers wear. 5. Due to settings of the monitor screen, colours might be slightly different with the picture posted; therefore, we will state the actual color of the item. 6. Out of stock or temporary out of stock might happened on pre-order item(s). Don’t worry, we will inform you accordingly and refund the full amount. 7. Please DO NOT place any order if you are unable to wait for the shipment to arrive at the stipulated time frame.
Shoe Size Chart 尺寸对照表
All shoe size are given in UK size. Please view the above for comparison.
*It is always best to measure according to CM in terms of length and width. It is more accurate.
How to Measure Your Shoe Size
If you worried that sizes given might not be that accurate, here are some guides that I found on internet that might help you.
1. First, lay a piece of paper on the floor & tape the edge of the paper.
2. Stand on the paper with your larger foot. Normally is the opposite of our writing hand. Meaning if you are left hander, your right foot will be slightly bigger.
3. Take a pencil to trace the outline of your foot onto the paper.
4. Draw a straight line at the END of the traced foot, another line on the tip of your LONGEST toe.
5. Use a centimeter ruler to measure the draw the edge of your leg to measure the width of your leg.
6. The longest length and the widest width of your leg will be the size for your shoe. View the above shoe size chart for details.
Just a guide for you, hope it helps ~
Are we purchasing Pig Skin Lining Shoes?
First of all, how would we know that is not made of pig skin lining ?
Ok, this is how we work with factory. Every time when factory send us the new arrivals notice, they did indicate clearly on the material section whether it is made of leather, pig skin leather, PU leather, Cow leather & etc… I personally have come across few types of shoes which tagged with "Pig Skin Lining" but all those shoes I never uploaded it to our gallery. :D
Secondly, we have checked with factory why 3 dots still appears on the shoes ? Why ?
They told us that those are manmade leather. They are trying to make these artificial pig skins look more ‘genuine’. Simply because genuine pig skin leather raw material is very expensive… The genuine pig skin shoe would have cost over RM 200++ !!
Also, the way of arranging during production affected the outlook of shoes. Using PVC and Plastic material during production will create the 3dots looks as well…
The conclusion is we can boldly say that according to the information given by our factory --- Our shoes are NOT made of pig skin.
However, we understand that some of our Muslim’s customers still worry those are made of pig skin.
As we said earlier, we really are not the scholar of pig skin lining. We cannot check on science lab whether it’s pig skin lining or not… We are selling according to the information given by factory.
Therefore, to be fair to both ShoesHaven and Muslim’s customers, we feel it’s better that if you are sensitive on the Pig Skin Lining issue, with NO OFFEND, please DO NOT place order with us.
Of course we too would like to have more sales, but to create misunderstanding and to be crown with A NON-HONEST online boutique, I think this will be the best way :)
~ Happy Shopping ~